Shipping & Returns
Each of our pieces is handcrafted to order and made specifically for you. Please allow 3-7 business days for your order to be made before shipment. Please note we shipped from Colombia and that in some cases, delivery times can take longer than expected due to customs clearance.
- National Shipping: All shipments are mailed through COORDINADORA or FEDEX. Once an item is shipped, we are no longer responsible. We do not refund for packages lost in transit. We are unable to refund or replace stolen packages or any un-retrieved packages that have been confirmed as delivered.
- International Shipping: All International shipments are mailed through FEDEX. Once an item is shipped, we are no longer responsible. We do not refund for packages lost in transit. We are unable to refund or replace stolen packages or any un-retrieved packages that have been confirmed as delivered.
- Duties and Taxes: We are happy to ship worldwide, please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs or import duties once the order reaches its destination country. LTC does not cover the cost of import duties and taxes, so you will be responsible for these. As import duties and taxes vary from country to country, We recommend you contact your local customs office for more information.
- Can my parcel be redirected? We are unable to redirect orders once they have been shipped, so please supply an address where you will be available to sign and receive your order. If you wish to redirect your parcel, please contact the courier company with your order directly.
- How can I track my order? Your tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is dispatched so that you can check on the status of your parcel.If you have not received this email, please get in touch to request an update, giving your order number.
- Due to the unique and often one-of-a-kind nature of our materials, all items are final sale. We do not accept returns or exchanges under any circumstances. However, if there is a fault with your accessories, please get in touch.
- Faulty Items: We apologize in advance if any of your products arrives with any fault. Please e-mail an image of your damaged accessories to discuss possible options. Please get in touch before returning your item, so that we can advise you of next steps and timeframes for a refund or replacement item.
Manufacturing faults DO NOT include: broken chain; chipped, cracked or broken pearl, shells or gemstones; general wear and tear including items that have been bent out of shape, twisted and snapped, oxidized or on which the plating is fading.
Conditions for returning a faulty piece:
- Please ensure that your returns are sent back in the condition that you receive them in.
- LTC is not liable for any lost items.
- Products must be sent back within 15 days of receipt (Colombia and all International deliveries).
- Shipping costs are not refunded.
- The item MUST be returned in either the original packaging or in a hard case to prevent crushing whilst in the post. Items that are incorrectly packaged and subsequently crushed in postage cannot be replaced.
- If you are shipping a faulty item, a refund will be given upon inspection of the item and outgoing postage will be refunded.
- Items that have clearly been worn and damaged either deliberately or by accident are not considered faulty and will not be accepted.